Our E3DP filament is here to help you stream your creative outlet, enabling you to see your thoughts and concepts engineered into a real and rewarding reality.
The filaments are universally designed and compatible with 3D Printers using 1.75mm diameter filament, with a dimensional accuracy of +/- 0.02mm.
TPU (Thermoplastic Polyurethane) is a durable and stretchable material, it has high flexibility and resumes its initial shape after being stretched. Flexible TPU Filament is easy to print and provides an excellent bond between layers.
The specially formulated material is resistant to oil, grease, and scratches, it is a great choice for printed models that need to be resistant to wear.
Characteristics and Advantages:
- Recommended extrusion temperatures: 190 – 210 ℃
- Recommended heating temperatures: 65-70 ℃
- Melting point: 185-200 ℃
- True diameter: 1.75mm
- Weight: 1000 gms material and Spool Weight extra
- Elongation at break: 620%
- Density: 1.24g/cm³
- No jamming: Excellent fluidity, feeding smoothly, stable output
- No drawing: Shaping easily, excellent surface glossiness
- No bubbles: Critical factor of the filament quality
Benefits of Using E3DP TPU:
- Vacuum packaging supplies to ensure safe transportation and no moisture during transportation.
- Longer shelf life after opening（≥3 weeks）
- More stable printing
- It works with a wide temperature range and there is no problem of adhesion on the construction surface of your 3D printer.
- Reasonably strong and not excessively fragile.
The 3D printed object will have a glossy finish, less distortion, easy to use and no heat bed is required. The E3DP filaments are universally designed and compatible with 3D printers using a 1.75 mm diameter filament, with a dimensional accuracy of +/- 0.02 mm.
Disclaimer: Due to continued improvement in terms of the spool and packaging, the product illustrated may vary slightly from the actual product.