Our E3DP filament is here to help you stream your creative outlet, enabling you to see your thoughts and concepts engineered into a real and rewarding reality.
The filaments are universally designed and compatible with 3D Printers using 1.75mm diameter filament, with a dimensional accuracy of +/- 0.02mm._
PLA, or Polylactic Acid, is a commonly used thermoplastic material that does not require the use of a heated print bed. Blending a mixture of plant-based materials and polymers creates E3DP PLA. Because of the lower melting temperatures and lack of warping, PLA filaments retain their color vibrancy and are a common choice for displays or small household prints. PLA (Polylactic Acid) is derived from renewable resources such as cornstarch or sugarcane.
Characteristics and Advantages:
- Recommended extrusion temperatures: 190-210 ℃
- Recommended heating temperatures: 0-70 ℃
- Melting point: 165 ℃ – 180 ℃
- True diameter: 1.75mm
- Weight: 1000 gms material and Spool Weight extra
- Elongation at break: 4%
- Density: 1.24g/cm³
- No jamming: Excellent fluidity, feeding smoothly, stable output
- No drawing: Shaping easily, excellent surface glossiness
- No bubbles: Critical factor of the filament quality
Benefits of Using E3DP PLA:
- Vacuum packaging supplies to ensure safe transportation and no moisture during transportation.
- Longer shelf life after opening（≥3 weeks）
- More stable printing
- It works with a wide temperature range and there is no problem of adhesion on the construction surface of your 3D printer.
- Reasonably strong and not excessively fragile.
The 3D printed object will have a glossy finish, less distortion, easy to use and no heat bed is required. The E3DP filaments are universally designed and compatible with 3D printers using a 1.75 mm diameter filament, with a dimensional accuracy of +/- 0.02 mm.
Disclaimer: Due to continued improvement in terms of the spool and packaging, the product illustrated may vary slightly from the actual product.