Our E3DP filament is here to help you stream your creative outlet, enabling you to see your thoughts and concepts engineered into a real and rewarding reality.
The filaments are universally designed and compatible with 3D Printers using 1.75mm diameter filament, with a dimensional accuracy of +/- 0.02mm._
PETG, a glycol-modified version of polyethylene terephthalate (PET), is used to manufacture water bottles. It is a semi-rigid material with good impact resistance, but has a slightly softer surface, making it more prone to wear. The material also benefits from strong thermal characteristics, allowing the plastic to cool efficiently with almost negligible warpage. It is a high strength transparent thermoplastic with excellent chemical resistance.
E3DP PETG 3D Printing Filaments are made of high purity PETG (Polyethylene Terephthalate Glycol) Pellets. It is an excellent material with low shrinkage, high strength and transparency. PETG allows you to produce higher quality parts that can be used straight out of your printer! With a glass temperature of 80 degrees, this is a filament that will withstand some seriously hot environments. PETG is preferred over ABS and over PLA for print speed, strength, toughness and resistance to shrinking.
They are preferred choice for use in mechanical parts fabrication and robotics. It is important to note that a heated bed printer is required to work with this type of material.
Characteristics and Advantages:
- Recommended extrusion temperatures: 235-240 ℃
- Recommended heating temperatures: 110-115 ℃
- Melting point: 200 ℃ – 215 ℃
- True diameter: 1.75mm
- Weight: 1000 gms material and Spool Weight extra
- Elongation at break: 120%
- Density: 1.24g/cm³
- No jamming: Excellent fluidity, feeding smoothly, stable output
- No drawing: Shaping easily, excellent surface glossiness
- No bubbles: Critical factor of the filament quality
Benefits of Using E3DP PETG:
- Vacuum packaging supplies to ensure safe transportation and no moisture during transportation.
- Longer shelf life after opening（≥3 weeks）
- More stable printing
- It works with a wide temperature range and there is no problem of adhesion on the construction surface of your 3D printer.
- Reasonably strong and not excessively fragile.
The 3D printed object will have a glossy finish, less distortion, easy to use and no heat bed is required. The E3DP filaments are universally designed and compatible with 3D printers using a 1.75 mm diameter filament, with a dimensional accuracy of +/- 0.02 mm.
Disclaimer: Due to continued improvement in terms of the spool and packaging, the product illustrated may vary slightly from the actual product.